storage, warnings and precautions
Storage : Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place away from children, pet food, flame and heat.
- Do not eat
- Be careful not to get into the eyes. Or skin contact or inhalation
- While wearing rubber gloves And after use or handling Rubber gloves and hands should be washed with soap and water every time.
- Do not throw Norca foam or containers into public water sources, canals, rivers.
- Do not burn the fire
- Do not inject Norca foam, transfer electrical equipment and electronic parts directly
- If skin contact Rinse with plenty of clean water. If the clothes are stained Immediately remove and wash the body with soap and water every time.
- If in eyes, immediately wash with clean water until irritation relief If not relief, see a doctor
- If inhaling, hurry the patient out of that area to have a ventilated place.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting To drink plenty of water or milk Then immediately send to a doctor immediately with a container or label Norca Foam.